14 October 2009

Cold Owl Blues


My skeleton sings my sorrow
with strings, like lightening
rumbling towards your horizon.
Window to the world
seeks proper placement.
We're corralling them indefinitely.
Bluebird in my heart
bleeds songs of sorrow.

She wants to be free
she wants to be free
she wants to be free
she wants
Maybe she'll arrive triumphantly
maybe she'll arrive
maybe she'll arrive
We shall end this strife tonight
We'll unwill their ransom
Skeleton sings my sorrow
skeleton sings my sorrow
Come on babe, just one more try
Can you just believe
in one thing like me.
It's only one thing, one man, one thing
But I can't tell you how

Come on babe just a little try
cause you know I tried
you know I tried, so hard
Bum I'm not lonely now
But if you'll try to see how
Just put on my boots
try and point you toes south
Open the blinds and shut your mouth
And I'll move along
and I'll just write
one more
cold owl song
one more

And if you just want one more
cold owl song
One more hope

So open the blinds
so shut your mouth
If you want more
want more

How bout one more
How bout one more

No comments:

Post a Comment