14 August 2009

epistolary 1

Lillybeth,
I found max and
the trunk. seems a bit
lite for the surcharg’.
lay me a five on 9 and
12. I’m betting on the
muse.
hoofs hoping,
Harold H

Aunt Aida,
rear view mirr’
knock’d bent, sames saz
lasttime. thirty’ll do it.
yer boy,
Ingram

Dear Lidia,
I open in telling you,
sumptuous, and nothing short
of it, is all I may conjecture,
or recall, of last eve’s rumba.
Delectably Yours,
Sebastian Kindly

Chair,
Ma ain’t the same,
the bouts, the lil’ debbies.
Freddi Lees makin the river
route.
holding the storms,
Sands

Genevieve,
Can’t say we’ll make it this season.
Factory’s only offering so many hours.
Give the little ones our love.
In Spirit and Love,
Aunt Josephine

Sorry pawpaw, but I
couldn’t let’em
jus talk bout Mimi
‘n her claw foot. See
you in five to ten.
Eustice


Pa, Ma
It’s overwhelming me and I must move. I promise to
write, though I can’t yet picture where abouts I’ll be come
Crismas. Suns a peakin’ and my postaponings run up.
Give jello and sissy my love.
Ponygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment